We make final eight of ‘Build It’ magazine’s high profile timber home award 2017
Timber Innovations is delighted to be shortlisted in the prestigious ‘Build It’ annual awards.
We’re one of eight companies in the running for the award of Best Timber Frame Home, for the work we did on a self-build project on the outskirts of Stratford Upon Avon.
We will find out whether or not we make it into the top three at a Gala Dinner in London next month, and while we are very proud of the project that has earned us this recognition, we also know we have strong competition.
For more information on the project that earned us this nomination, go to http://www.timberinnovations.co.uk/2017/06/05/high-praise-timber-innovations-team/#more-71773
Here’s the full short list for the ‘Build It’ Annual Award for Best Timber Frame Home.
- Facit Homes – Stanhope Road
- Fleming Homes – New Maesgwyn
- Flight Timber & Val-U-Therm – Brooklyn, Billericay
- Hanse Haus – Meanders
- MawsonKerr Architects – Shawm House
- Potton – Pelorus, Roy & Gill Dance
- Scotframe Timber Engineering & Cairnrowan Custom Homes – Millbank House
- Timber Innovations – High Point, Stratford upon Avon